Construction: Aluminum 1350-H19 wires, concentrically stranded around aluminum-clad steel core.
Specification: ACSR/AW bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications:
• B230 Aluminum 1350-H19 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
• B502 Aluminum-Clad Steel Core Wire for Use in Overhead Electrical Aluminum Conductors.
•B549 Concentric-Lay Stranded Aluminum Conductors, Aluminum-Clad Steel Reinforced (ACSR-AW)
ACSR/AW Conductor-Aluminum Conductor Aluminum Clad Steel Reinforced Application
1. It suitable for use in all practical transmission towers and other structures，application range from extra high voltage(EHV) transmission lines to sub-service spans at distribution or utilization voltages on private premises as like as ACSR.
2. It has good characteristics such as simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, low cost for the line, large transmission capacity.
3. It is also suitable for laying across rivers and valleys where special geographical features exist.
ACSR/AW(Aluminum Conductor Aluminum-Clad-Steel Reinforced) offers strength characteristics similar to ACSR, along with slightly greater ampacity and resistance to corrosion due to aluminum-cladding of the steel core wires.
ACSR/AW Conductor-Aluminum Conductor Aluminum Clad Steel Reinforced
|ASTM B549||Swanate Sparrow Sparate Robin Raven Quail Pigeon Penguin Waxwing Merlin Linnet Oriole Chickadee Ibis Lark Pelican Flicker Hawk Hen Osprey Parakeet Dove Eagle Peacock Squab WoodDuck Kingbird Rook Grosbeak Scoter Swift Flamingo Gannet Stilt Starling Redwing Tern Condor Cuckoo Drake Coot Mallard Ruddy Canary Rail Catbird Cardinal Ortlan Tanager Curlew Bluejay Bunting Grackle Bittern Pheasant Skylark Dipper Martin Bobolink Plover Nuthatch Parrot Lapwing Falcon Grouse Petrel Minorca Leghorn Guinea Dotterel Dorking Brahma Cochin|